In this episode of the Art Class Curator, I interview Cindy about making personal connections with art as a tool for self care and healing. Cindy also share a bit about her program, Art Connection Circle, and walks me through an interpretation exercise of Miquel Barceló’s art, Sopa d’Europa.
- Episode 254: How to Go From Burnout to Simplicity in Life with Jenn Pike
- Episode 253: From Chaos to Calm: Navigating the Journey of Personal Growth with Emily Gough
- Episode 252: How To Thrive As A Parent Of A Neurodivergent Child With Sara Intonato
- Episode 251: Powerful Wisdom And Self Reflection From 51 Years Of Growth
- Episode 250: From Body Image To Over Working Using Art As Metaphors for Powerful Healing With Cindy Ingram