In this episode of the Art Class Curator, I interview Cindy about making personal connections with art as a tool for self care and healing. Cindy also share a bit about her program, Art Connection Circle, and walks me through an interpretation exercise of Miquel Barceló’s art, Sopa d’Europa.
- How Much Is Thinking About Doing Something VS Doing The Thing Costing You?
- Episode 195: Are You Controlling The Voices In Your Head Or Are They Controlling You?
- Episode 194: It’s Guaranteed You’re Going To Die. What Does That Change For You?
- Episode 193: Quitters Sometimes Win. Do You Know Why?
- Episode 192: Are You Committed To What You Want Or What You Don’t Want?